Are you getting married in Las Vegas? Here are five secrets that your wedding planner would want you to know!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re getting married for the first time, second time, third time, or renewing your wedding vows: your wedding planner has probably planned more weddings than you have. Here are some tips that will help you prepare for your wedding day:
- When you create your budget, you should save 20% for miscellaneous wedding expenses. When you need to change caterers, hire a last-minute DJ, or buy your sister’s bridesmaid dress, you’ll have the money that you need to take care of business.
- Practice everything that you want to remember on your wedding day! A formal (or informal) rehearsal will give you the confidence that you need to fly through your ceremony.
There are thousands of details that you’ll need to keep track of, so here are a few tips that will help you get organized:
- Create a wedding folder, binder, or notebook to hold onto important information about your ceremony and your reception.
- Use a wedding checklist to keep track of important tasks and their deadlines.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to get ready for your wedding day! You may think that you can finish your to-do list on the morning of your wedding, but your wedding planner knows that you will be too stressed to take care of it.
Your wedding planner will help you find your venue, vendors, and wedding attire, but you will always have the final word when it comes to your budget. Take a look at their tips for making expensive purchases:
- Choose a wedding venue that fits your needs, your budget, and your theme. A cathedral is perfect for a large wedding, but you may decide to get married at a Las Vegas wedding chapel if you want to elope.
- Trust your gut when it comes to big ticket items (like your cake, flowers, and wedding dress). If you don’t like it in the beginning, you probably won’t like it on your wedding day.
- When it comes to food, you shouldn’t order more than you need. Some of the guests who RSVP’d will eventually cancel, so don’t worry about buying extra portions.
Be A Team Player
Your wedding planner will work with you, your fiancé, and your hired help to make sure that your ceremony goes off without a hitch. Here are some tips that will help you work with your vendors:
- Hire people that you can trust! Your wedding planner will have a few recommendations, and some venues (like our Las Vegas wedding chapel) will have vendors that they have worked with for years.
- Give your wedding planner the money, time, and space that they need to do their job. An experienced wedding planner will keep track of all of your requests, and they will make sure that you have everything that you need on your wedding day.
Your wedding day will only last for 24 hours, and your wedding planner is committed to making it an amazing experience. Their #1 goal is to make sure that you are a happy, healthy, and satisfied bride, and that is one secret that they will never hide from you!
Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel is the perfect place for you to tie the knot in style! Contact us at 866.503.4400 to learn more about our venue, services, and wedding packages.