Wedding Package Includes:
(Click ► each item for further details.)
Wedding Ceremony at Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
Use of Traditional Chapel, Classic Gazebo or Modern Le Pavilion wedding venues
Music Ensemble or Music of your Choice
Private Room for Bride “First Look”
Assistance of a Wedding Coordinator
Twelve Rose, Hand Tied Bouquet for Bride and Boutonnière for Groom
Unity Candle Ceremony
Candlelight down the Aisle
Rose Covered Aisle Runner
Candid & Posed Photography Package
Includes All Candid Ceremony & 60 Posed Photographs on CD
Glamour photos of the bride and groom separately, together and with family and friends, posed in our beautiful garden and gazebo.
Please visit our wedding photography page more information
Guests may use cell phones to take pictures during ceremonyGuests may take pictures with their cell phones during the ceremony.
Three Camera Video/DVD of Ceremony
- Using three separate cameras in the chapel, our professional videographer will be capture your ceremony on video for you to take home on DVD. If choosing an outdoor venue, a single camera will be used to film your ceremony.
Video published on our website for sharing with family and friends.
- The video is uploaded after the ceremony is over and can be found on the home page of our website. Family and friends can search for your name to find your video and can also leave comments and share on multiple social media websites.
Live Stream of Ceremony on our Website.
- Your loved ones and friends will be able to watch your wedding ceremony live in high resolution on our website. Invite everyone!
First Dance (optional)
- If you choose to do the traditional first dance it will take place as soon as the ceremony is over. After your first kiss we will start your first dance song. The first dance will go onto your DVD video and the photographer will be able to capture the special moment. You are more than welcome to provide your own song on CD.
0 - 50 Guests
- Wedding Chapel & Pavilion provide seating for up to 40 guest (with standing room max. 50)
- Gazebo provides seating for up to 18 guest (with standing room max. 25)
Pricing Details: $899
$225 deposit required upon reservationReserve a Wedding Date
or call us at 866-503-4400
Upgrade Your Wedding Package for $75
- Ministers fee not included ($60 minimum)
- Guests may take pictures with their cell phones in our Chapel and Gazebo during the CEREMONY ONLY. Mon Bel Ami will provide a professional photographer for any additional photos taken before or after the ceremony. When you pre-purchase a package that includes professional posed photography, your guests will be allowed to take photos in our garden and other areas on the property.
- Personal Photography/Videography is not permitted at any time inside or outside. Unless a posed photography package has been pre purchased.
- Flowers must be purchased through the chapel if you have a Bridal Party. A surcharge will apply to any flowers brought in by or for the Bridal Parties.
Upgrade with Exclusive Keepsakes, Floral & Personalization
Keepsake items include:
- Deluxe Keepsake Unity Candle Ceremony
- Bridal Garter
- Flower Girl Basket
- Ring Bearer Pillow
- Guest Book and Pen Set
- Keepsake Champagne Flutes
- Knife & Server Sets
- Click here to see more . . .
Floral Upgrades Include:
- Fresh rose flower bouquets
- Various sizes
- Hand tied with ribbon
- Colors range from red, pink, white
- Rose boutonnières
- Talk to you coordinator about custom options
Celebrate! - Add a Wedding Reception
Garden Reception - $35, plus $7 per guest
- A champagne toast to the bride and groom immediately following your wedding held in our chapel garden. $50 set-up, $5 per guest. See more →
Elite Reception - $499
Très Chic Reception – $999
- A two hour reception for up to 30 guests at Château Bel Ami with two-tiered wedding cake, ambient music, dressed tables, a toast and more. See more →
This place is the way to go when getting married in Vegas. It's not outrageously expensive and still provides good quality services. Me and my new wife just got married on 09/06/12 at 8pm in their gazebo wedding package and we were extremely satisfied. The staff was super helpful and very polite, even when we had a few people in our group that weren't following the rules of no photography on the premisses, they were still very polite about telling them to put their cameras away. The minister was very nice and easy to talk too. He seemed a little nervous but all went well during our ceremony. Me and my wife aren't religious so we were appreciative that our service wasn't preachy like we have seen in other ceremonies at other places. The photographs were great and the photographer did an awesome job at getting all the photos in a professional and timely manner. We got a pretty good deal on the extra photos as well. All and all we were very grateful for all the staff had done for us and recommend this chapel over any in Las Vegas.
Newlywed testimonial on Google+