Las Vegas Wedding with Reception
Absolutely everything. For those that want it all and more, Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel proudly offers our Extravagance Las Vegas wedding with reception package. You can spend $15,000+ for a comparable wedding with a reception at one of the major resort wedding chapels or you can get a far superior experience for much, much less at Mon Bel Ami. The best part is that you will have a caring, professional wedding planner available to help you make you wedding absolutely perfect. Luxurious, elegant, and extremely affordable. Contact us today and let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
This Wedding Package includes:
(Click ► each item for further details.)
Extravagant Wedding Ceremony at Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel
Use of Traditional Chapel or Classic Gazebo or Modern Le Pavilion wedding venues
Music Ensemble or Music of your Choice
Assistance of a Wedding Coordinator
Private Room for Bride “First Look”
Custom made Bouquet per Bride’s Instruction
Matching Maid of Honor Bouquet
Matching Bridesmaid Bouquet
Matching Presentations for Mothers or Special Guests
Matching Boutonnière for Groom
Matching Boutonnière for Best Man
Matching Boutonnière for Groomsman
Matching Boutonnières for Father or Special Guests
Unity Candle Ceremony
Deluxe Keepsake Bridal Garter
Deluxe Keepsake Flower Girl Basket
Deluxe Keepsake Ring Bearer Pillow
Candlelight down the Aisle
Deluxe Rose Covered Aisle Runner
Candid & Posed Photography Package
Includes All Candid Ceremony & 80 Posed Photographs on CD
Glamour photos of the bride and groom separately, together and with family and friends, posed in our beautiful garden and gazebo.
Please visit our wedding photography page more information
Guests may use cell phones to take pictures during ceremony.Guests may take pictures with their cell phones during the ceremony in the CHAPEL ONLY.
Three Camera Video/DVD of Ceremony
- Using three separate cameras in the chapel, our professional videographer will be capture your ceremony on video for you to take home on DVD. If choosing an outdoor venue, a single camera will be used to film your ceremony.
Video published on our website, Facebook and more for sharing with family and friends.
- The video is uploaded after the ceremony is over and can be found on the home page of our website. Family and friends can search for your name to find your video and can also leave comments and share on multiple social media websites.
Live Stream of Ceremony on our Website
- Your loved ones and friends will be able to watch your wedding ceremony live in high resolution on our website. Invite everyone!
First Dance (optional)
- If you choose to do the traditional first dance it will take place as soon as the ceremony is over. After your first kiss we will start your first dance song. The first dance will go onto your DVD video and the photographer will be able to capture the special moment. You are more than welcome to provide your own song on CD.
This Reception Package Includes:
- Two Hour Reception in Château Bel Ami for 0 – 30 Guests
- Cake Cutting & Toast Photos Upon Request
- Dressed Cocktail Tables and Exquisite Place Settings
- Ambient Music
- Two Tiered Wedding Cake
- Champagne Toast to Bride & Groom and up to 30 Guests
- Two Appetizers of your Choice
- Tea, Water or Coffee
- Complimentary Six Passenger Limousine Service to and from Chapel
- $500 deposit required upon reservation
- Additional guests $18 per person
- Reception service charge of 18% not included.
or call us at 866-503-4400
- Minister not included ($60 minimum)
- Guests may take pictures with their cell phones in our Chapel and Gazebo during the CEREMONY ONLY. Mon Bel Ami will provide a professional photographer for any additional photos taken before or after the ceremony. When you pre-purchase a package that includes professional posed photography, your guests will be allowed to take photos in our garden and other areas on the property.
- Personal Photography/Videography is not permitted at any time inside or outside. Unless a posed photography package has been pre purchased.
- Flowers must be purchased through the chapel if you have a Bridal Party. A surcharge will apply to any flowers brought in by or for the Bridal Parties.
One word "Perfection." Mon Bel Ami is a quaint little oasis amongst the madness of Las Vegas, once you're inside you can even forget that you are in Vegas! I had been planning our wedding for a long time (over a year) with Carrie our wedding coordinator. She never complained once about all the questions I asked and believe me there were many! . . . When we arrived in Las Vegas . . . Carrie showed us around, went through all the fine details and provided her with our vows and other information for the minister. When Monday came, everything went without a glitch. We had separate limos, so we didn't see each other before the ceremony . . . our cake was amazing. Tony the minister was wonderful and sincere, Dave the photographer was fantastic, he picked up on our humour and personalities straight away. We haven't got a bad word to say about our experience. Can't wait to renew our vows here in a few years time. Thanks Mon Bel Ami for the best day of our lives, one we will never forget.
Chapel testimonial on Tripadvisor