Las Vegas Wedding Receptions
Embrace Wedding & Reception
This all inclusive Las Vegas wedding package features our most popular services plus a wedding reception for up to 30 guests in Château Bel Ami, our private, on-site reception venue. You will love this package and so will your friends and family! Fun for all. Enjoy stress free planning with wedding planners dedicated solely to making sure your wedding day is as perfect as you always dreamed it would be. Contact us today and let us help you plan the Las Vegas wedding (and reception) of your dreams!
This Wedding Package Includes:
Your wedding will embrace all of these feature plus whatever additional upgrades you may choose.
Choose to have your wedding in our
- Traditional Wedding Chapel
- Classic Outdoor Gazebo
- Modern Outdoor Pavilion
- Walk down the aisle to the traditional bridal march or choose your own songs.
- Music is played during the entrance and exit.
Our professional and friendly coordinators are here to help plan your special day and answer any questions you have.
Upon arrival, the bride will be escorted into her personal bridal suite where she can relax and get dressed. (Hair and makeup needs to be ready). The groom will not see the bride in her gown before the wedding for the traditional “first look” service.
- A fresh bouquet of nine roses hand tied with ribbon. Colors choices range from red, white, or pink. Talk to your coordinator about custom color options and bouquet upgrade options.
- Adjustments can be made for same sex couples.
- A traditional wedding ritual where there are 2 candles that are lit on the outside, and the bride and groom simultaneously light the center candle. The flame grows stronger as the separate flames are united into one representing the union of two individuals, becoming one in commitment.
- Sand ceremonies are also available.
- Our professional photographer will be on-site to take candid photos of your wedding ceremony.
- Learn more about our award winning wedding photography.
Choose your favorite images taken during your wedding ceremony by our professional photographer. These images will be issued in high resolution on a disc with a copyright release.
*Glamour photos of the bride and groom separately, together and with family and friends, posed in our beautiful garden and gazebo.
*Posed photographs available to purchase after your wedding.
*Photography package available to pre purchase at discounted rates. Ask your coordinator for details!
*Guest cell phone pictures will not be allowed during the complimentary posed photo shoot. *Please visit our wedding photography page for more information.
Please visit our wedding photography page more information
Guests may take pictures with their cell phones in our Chapel during the CEREMONY ONLY. Mon Bel Ami will provide a professional photographer for any additional photos taken before or after the ceremony. When you pre-purchase a package that includes professional posed photography, your guests will be allowed to take photos in our garden and other areas on the property.
Using three separate cameras in the chapel, our professional videographerwill be capture your ceremony on video for you to take home on DVD. If choosing an outdoor venue, a single camera will be used to film your ceremony.
The video is uploaded after the ceremony is over and can be found on the home page of our website. Family and friends can search for your name to find your video and can also leave comments and share on multiple social media websites.
Your loved ones and friends will be able to watch your wedding ceremony live in high resolution on our website. Invite everyone!
If you choose to do the traditional first dance it will take place as soon as the ceremony is over. After your first kiss we will start your first dance song. The first dance will go onto your DVD video and the photographer will be able to capture the special moment. You are more than welcome to provide your own song on CD.
Reception Package Includes
- Two hour Reception at Château Bel Ami for 0- 30 Guests
- Dressed Cocktail Tables and Exquisite Place Settings
- Ambient Music
- Silk Centerpieces in Square Glass Vases
- Two Tiered Wedding Cake with your choice of fillings
- Champagne Toast for Bride & Groom (non-alcoholic)
- Champagne Toast for 0-30 guests (non-alcoholic)
- Two Appetizers
Select from Tea, Bottled Water or Coffee
- $325 deposit required upon reservation
- Additional guests $18 per person
- Reception service charge of 18% not included.
- Ministers fee not included ($60 minimum)
- Guests may take pictures with their cell phones in our Chapel and Gazebo during the CEREMONY ONLY. Mon Bel Ami will provide a professional photographer for any additional photos taken before or after the ceremony. When you pre-purchase a package that includes professional posed photography, your guests will be allowed to take photos in our garden and other areas on the property.
- Personal Photography/Videography is not permitted at any time inside or outside. Unless a posed photography package has been pre purchased.
- Flowers must be purchased through the chapel if you have a Bridal Party. A surcharge will apply to any flowers brought in by or for the Bridal Parties.